Demand and Documentation:
- The Employer shall provide a demand letter to the Agency (Himal Recruitment Services Group. UAE). The demand letter shall be issued in the name of the branch or the associate company. Employer also should provide all required documents to Himal Recruitment Services Group who shall share these with the respective branch or associate company for recruitment according the host countries Immigration & labour rules & regulations.
- If an employer wishes to recruit from India than the Employer shall register their company in Indian Embassy and shall provide all legal documents from Embassy as per new regulation to deploy the workers from India.
Overseas Interview & Expenses:
- If Employer wishes to go for overseas interview Himal Recruitment Services Group will provide support service and guidance to arrange visas for Employer delegates.
- The Cost for the Employer delegate for Visas, Air ticket & other related expensed shall be borne by the Employer, while all other remaining expenses for hotel accommodation, advertisement, trade center expenses, Local transport etc. shall be borne by Himal Recruitment Service Group
Overseas Interview Arrangement.
Himal Recruitment Services Group will make available to the EMPLOYER pre-screened application as a requisition. The employer's delegate visiting the respective country shall have the final authority on the selection of the personnel for employment.
Overseas Interview & Selection:
Overseas interview is arranged only if the demand of candidates is more than 25 in number and the employees should guarantee a minimum of 25 visas issuance from that particular country with all expenses borne by the employer.
- The Agency is responsible to arranging overseas interviews for a minimum of 25 plus candidates per interview session. For less than 25 workers, Himal Recruitment Services Group will provide documents after conducting interviews by Himal Recruitment Services Group according to the U.A.E standards. For the candidates selected by Himal Recruitment Services Group, we shall guarantee the skill set of the candidates.
After Interview & selection by Employer delegate Himal Recruitment Services Group will check medical report and required documents for the visas and will submit complete documents to the Employer within 7-10 working days.
Employment Visa Cost:
It is the responsibility of Employer to provide visa and work permit and the cost shall be borne by the employer.
Deployment of Workers:
It is the responsibility of the Himal Recruitment Services Group to make the necessary travel arrangements to deploy the workers within 15-21days, from the date of visa copy received from the employer. Employer shall provide complete required documents from Embassy of India for Indian workers to be deployed on time.
Air Ticket for New Joiners:
Joining Air ticket cost shall be mutually be decided depending on the Nationality and categories of the candidates.
Visa Submission and Receiving the Workers from Airport:
It is the responsibility of the employer to receive workers from the airport. All Visa submission costs and transportation costs shall be borne by the employer.
Himal Recruitment Services Group guarantees for 90 Days post arrival of the candidates for the workers recruited through Himal Recruitment Services Group for the following reasons:
- If they are unfit as per UAE Medical Requirement
- If they are not skilled as per job requirement
Himal Recruitment Service Group doesn't Guarantee for the below:
- If the worker consumer alcohol & involves into any fights
- If the worker has any kind of internal argument with co-workers
- If the worker has any issues related to accommodation & salary provided by the employer
- if the worker does not attend work for more than 3 days due to any reason other than medically unwell.
Himal Recruitment Services Group will pay Visa and work permit cost including air ticket to go back. The Employer shall provide replacement immediately after Himal Recruitment Services Group clears the above said expenses to cancel the candidate.
During the probation period of 90 days the employee decides to resigns on his own will, than Himal Recruitment Services Group will be liable for the replacement of the candidate and Re-payment of visa cost and other related cost for the replacement will be borne by Himal Recruitment Service Group.
Post 90 days if the employee resigns the entire cost shall be borne by the employer or candidates.
All other terms of service shall be in accordance with U.A.E Labor Laws.